1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
1. This document was created using a template from the Legal SEQ (seqlegal.com) and modified to ALVES E CERQUEIRA - Frames.
C. How We Collect Your Personal Data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
2. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
3. Information about your visits to and use of this site, including referral source, length of visit, page views and site navigation paths.
4. Information you enter when you register on our site, such as the email site.
5. Information you enter when you create a profile on our site. For example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details.
6. Information entered to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
7. Information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
8. Information relating to everything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details.
9. Information that you publish on our website with the intention of posting them on the internet.
10. Any other personal information you submit to us.
D. Use of Personal Information Personal
information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:1. Administer our website and business.
2. Customize our website for the user.
3. Allow the use of services available on our website
4. Send – if necessary – goods purchased through our website
5. Send – if necessary – services purchased through our website
6. Send statements, invoices and reminders of payment, as well as collecting payments for services rendered.
7. Send commercial marketing communications
8. Send specifically requested email notifications.
9. Send our newsletter by email if you have subscribed. However, you can unsubscribe at any time.
10. Send marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties that we believe will be of interest to you.
11. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Dealing with questions and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website.
13. Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
14. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If you submit personal information for posting on our website, we will post and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or that of third parties.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, directors, professional advisors, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International Data Transfer
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
G. Retention of Personal Information
Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purpose must not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data
a) to the extent that we are required by law;
b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal process; and
c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. Security of Your Personal Information
We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all of your personal information you provide on our secure servers (protected by password and firewall).
All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log into our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should occasionally check this page to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to the provision of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may retain requested personal information to the extent permitted by law. At any time, you may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, as a rule, you expressly agree in advance to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
L. Third Party Websites
Our website may include links and details of third party websites. We have no control over these sites, nor are we responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these third parties.
M. Updating Information
If you wish, you can let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies normally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about the user may be linked to information stored and obtained from cookies. We use persistent cookies and in certain cases of session on our website.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below: We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: recognize a computer when a user accesses the website; improve website usability; analyze site usage; administer the site; prevent fraud and improve website security; customize the site for each user; / target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users.
2. Most browsers allow the user to refuse to accept cookies – for example:
The. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie handling cancellation settings by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “Advanced”;
B. in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites” ; and
ç. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Custom and Control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and “Site Settings” and then selecting “Block Third-Party Cookies” in the section "Cookies and website data".
3. Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
4. You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer – for example:
The. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie files manually (see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 for instructions to do so;
B. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show cookies” and then “Remove all Cookies"; and
ç. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Custom and Control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced”, “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other data from sites and plugins” before clicking on “Clear browsing data”.
5. Deleting cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites.